Trisha Reloaded

Dedicated to Trisha, as always. Dedicated also to L, my source of inspiration, and the reason why I choose to see the bright side of teaching.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Because I am stressed out

big time that is, what with the inhumane workload in Term 3, my studying (will whine about that another time) and my body screaming for a break, I shall do this meme which Tym has aptly described as inane :

1. I'd rather be Fiona Xie than Paris Hilton (celebrity airheads).
2. I'd rather be horribly thin than grotesquely fat (extreme body shape).
3. I'd rather be a Creative than an Apple (mp3 players).
4. I'd rather be a man (not woman) than any other creature (next-life wish).
5. I'd rather be a mother than a wife* (greatest life experience).

* Sorry darling. But really, honestly speaking, motherhood is definitely more life-changing, life-enhancing and inspirational than any other experiences in my life. I would give my life for L, but I won't give my life for anyone else.

For fun, I'm tagging :

1. Piper
2. PC
3. Woof!
4. Ball of Yarn

Now back to work. Blllrrgh.

3 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

will do it today! :D

 
At 1:37 AM, Blogger Zen|th said...

Fiona Xie is hot. That's all I have to say. :)

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger trisha said...

zenith:
I actually haven't met a woman who likes Fiona Xie yet.
It's a man thing. Without the boobs and her annoyingly coquettish voice, there's not much left, in my humble, bitchy opinion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home