Trisha Reloaded

Dedicated to Trisha, as always. Dedicated also to L, my source of inspiration, and the reason why I choose to see the bright side of teaching.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Panic Button

What do you do when your boss had told you, way back in November, to do a certain job, and you had procrastinated, and hemmed and hawed your way, till now, less than 24 hours from the year-end staff meeting, you had not done a damn thing and can't think of a good excuse?

I'm a bad bad bad teacher. How do I tell my students to hand in their work on time next year?

5 Comments:

At 1:10 AM, Blogger Piper said...

Oh my! I am in the exact same situation as you!

Merry (belated) christmas and happy new year! :D

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, like the saying goes: Efficiency is the highest, when the deadline is the nearest. :D

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger yanjie said...

teachers are humans too....and humans have lazy moments..... :P

 
At 2:20 AM, Blogger trisha said...

Ensui:
The will is the weakest the nearer you are to the end of the holodays!

Piper:
Thought you had resigned?? Still need to do stuff for the boss?

 
At 2:34 AM, Blogger Piper said...

Haha! Only going off after Jan so yeah, still have to do stuff for the boss. Stuff which I still have not completed! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home