Trisha Reloaded

Dedicated to Trisha, as always. Dedicated also to L, my source of inspiration, and the reason why I choose to see the bright side of teaching.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Rising from the Ashes

This is the Trisha, previously from Top of Mind, who was unwittingly logged-out of Blogger for some inexplicable reasons for one whole week. I had so much trouble logging in to my previous blog, and no amount of username or password retrieval attempts had succeeded. In fact, I discovered to my horror that I was unceremoniously erased from Blogger's database! Help from Blogger wasn't really forthcoming. So I figured the best way to resurrect myself is to start another blog.

Sorry for the interruption. Please update your blogroll, and stay in touch, ya?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home